The Technical Sales Representative will act as liaison between the company sales team and clients, providing information, service, maintenance, and repairs related to purchased equipment.
- Acts as liaison to coordinate information and service between the end user of a product and the sales representatives in the selling organization.
- Works with end users to install, inspect, maintain, operate, and/or repair application.
- Answers inquiries and questions from customers related to ongoing use of products, maintenance requirements, operations, and other related information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of equipment, product, industry, and/or services provided to clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to prepare reports and logs.
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in related field highly preferred.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training related to installing, maintaining, operating, and repairing application
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- How to apply How to apply: Please send your PDF C.V to ( email@example.com ) Important note : Please write the position title in the subject field ( Technical Sales Representative - Erbil ) otherwise, your application will not be considered. Applying closes on 30 Nov 2023.