Technical Support Internship
- Provide rapid response to queries from customers pertaining to technical/ configuration questions.
- Attend to calls routed from call center while ensuring achievement of customer service targets in terms of response time and resolution.
- Ensure that all customer transactions are completed to the satisfaction of the customers in accordance with service level agreements and ensuring that the customers are informed on resolution.
- Assisting our customers with various technical issues that range in complexity.
- Learn thoroughly the specs of the company network, equipment, services and troubleshoot system related issues.
- Use efficient analytical skills, access our internal database and teamwork to develop technical solutions related to technical issues.
- Ability to provide appropriate level of instructions to clients with limited technical knowledge.
- Handle Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Follow standard procedures for proper documentation, reporting and escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers providing updates on the progress of the case.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all tickets.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Liaise with NOC teams to resolve customer issues.
- Ensure that each support case owned is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling SLAs.
- Contribute findings to a common knowledge base and keep it up to date.
- Gain subject matter expertise in company products and services.
- On a rotation basis, handle on-call support out of office hours.
- Ensure that the percentage of customer complaints resolved is maximized in minimum iterations to
- Consistently strive to increase customer satisfaction score through timely resolution of complaints.
- Ensure reduction in the number of repeat calls by customers.
- Identify inefficiencies in the current processes and make recommendations to improve the same.
- Solve any incident in devices (hang-up, high CPU/memory, misconfiguration), services or connectivity (loss in fiber, loss in wireless link) this includes permanent solutions or workaround solutions.
- Utilize knowledge of networking, hardware, and software to diagnose, qualify, and resolve tickets.
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications engineering or related.
- Good command in English.
- Good command in MS office.
- Certifications: Mikrotik certified, CCNA certified.
- Ability to configure & troubleshoot the following devices: Ubnt, Mikrotik & Cisco.