Age: 19 – 40 Years.
Work Experience: 2 Years.
a- Electronics or electrical or mechanical certification/ Diploma/ with Experience. `
b- H2S Instructor Certified.
c- Electronics, Electrical and/or Mechanical Skills.
d- Proficient in English language (Speaking, Listening, Writing, Reading and Comprehension).
e- Computer Literate
f- Knowledge in basic Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint.
g- Completed 80% Assistant Technician Level Technical & HSEQ Trainings as per MSS Training Matrix.
The main job responsibilities are as follows;
- Maintain all equipment maintenance records for rental fleet, properly labeled by location project and unit.
- Maintain all equipment maintenance manuals and operations manuals.
- Maintain and update JSA and written work instruction for all task.
- Maintain and update all related certificates for all H2S equipment.
- Implementation of ISO & HSEQ policies.
- Maintain required maintenance on all rental fleet equipment.
- Maintain facility and workshop areas.
- Repair and function test all equipment as per manufacturer’s specification and MSS standard.
- Train H2S Field Supervisor on the proper maintenance and operations of H2S equipment.
- Prepare and inspect all equipment before shipping put from the workshop.
- When required, visit the job site as an H2S/Safety Supervisor performing all the required task that are stated in our contract with the Client.
- Carry out additional duties that maybe given from time to time by the Management.