Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire a Tele Sales team member who is responsible for handling day-to-day requests from related departments to reach potential and existing customers directly by phone to encourage them to buy or subscribe company’s offers and products, also, will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships, and contribute to generating sales for our company.
- Increase the revenue through upselling/ Cross-sell of Zain offers.
- Convince the customer to subscribe to Zain offers, selling skills & MBB.
- Strong communication skills make suggestions and encourage the purchase of products.
- Receive & contact the customers to provide information on products/services and handle outbound calls to ensure information is provided on Zain IQ’s new products/services/promotions.
- Escalate cases as needed to ensure Questions are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle outgoing calls channel lists to obtain customer feedback.
- Keep the professional and courteous communication/quality of service with customers to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Support new services and solutions development and management processes as required to ensure fulfillment of new products requirements impacting the quality of products provisioning.
- Execute tasks as per the Zain IQ established plan, policies, and procedures to ensure consistency in handling business cases and achieving targets.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Experience in related field
- Time Flexibility
- Serving our customers
- Achievement Driven
- Information Seeking
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Sales Management
- Courage to Engage
- Addressing Bias
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and Africa countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 53 million active individual and business customers as of March 31, 2023.