- Coordinate with Korek in-house, contractors and subcontractors who are returning dismantled equipment for proper handling, packaging on returning process.
- Coordinate with main warehouse for handover those existing used equipment that needs to be tested and upgraded.
- Prepare, evaluate and approve the received equipment/materials with SMR and MRN issuance to the warehouse.
- Coordinate with Korek in-house, contractors and subcontractors returning dismantled equipment for proper handling, packaging on returning process.
- Record all returned equipment per project, PO and per contractor.
- Familier with equipment functionality for proper handling, trouble shooting, software upgrade, packaging and labelling.
- Endorsing equipment back to main warehouse..
- Manage the hired workers of the warehouse on their daily work activities, timesheets and other work related needs.
- Regular project reports submission for weekly department meeting presentation.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Strong background in telecomunication.
- Analytical personality.
- Target oriented attitude.
- Preferably familiar with telecom equipment.
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering