View more 10 hours ago
The Telecom Installation Expert will be responsible for the installation, management and limited commissioning of network installation projects, including the relocation and maintaining core telecom HW and SW in switch room site environments.
- Installing core racks, shelves and circuit card assemblies from a wide variety of manufactures.
- Installing/removing overhead cable racks as well as running and lacing Ethernet, Fiber and Power cabling to include termination and testing.
- Assess delivery risks, anticipate bottlenecks, and provide critical issue management.
- perform tasks outlined and required by installation procedures, vendor documentation, technical specifications, and network practices, engineering letters and job aids.
- connect and disconnect various sizes and types of electronic connectors.
- In-depth knowledge of wireline/wireless equipment installation and testing methods and procedures.
- Ability to identify all colors associated with telecommunications cable and equipment indicator lights.
- Ability to work in overhead rack or grid for extended periods of time pulling of cables.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours, as dictated by project requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy racks and network element HW with assistance as necessary.
- Ability to climb ladders and steep staircases.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environments.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals with skills and knowledge in Microsoft office product lines, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Proven written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to various regions and core sites in the country (Iraq) is required.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Communication, Electronics or related field.