At Eni, we are looking for a Territorial Interfacing Specialist within Eni Iraq in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for identifying and developing educational activities to address the needs of local communities in the educational sector, engaging with local Education Authorities, school’s managers, and teaching staff, as well as Eni HQ functions and international experts.
As a member of the Contracts & the Procurement department at Eni Iraq, you will be responsible for:
· Identifying and developing educational activities to address the needs of local communities in the educational sector, engaging with local Education Authorities, schools’ managers and teaching staff, as well as Eni HQ functions and international experts in the field.
· Executing Training of Teachers and Training of Trainers activities.
· Contributing to the process of Stakeholder Identification, Analysis and Risk Assessment.
· Ensuring proper implementation of the identified Education Program activities, supporting the Sustainability & Community Investment Manager on qualitative and quantitative data gathering, reporting and communication activities.
· Developing, maintaining, and strengthening good relations with relevant local authorities, organizations and other relevant stakeholders as required
· Managing community expectations, directing demands towards sustainable projects that have a long-term impact at local level.
· Providing guidance on specific / localized community issues.
· Supporting the Sustainability and Community Investment Manager in organizing and managing stakeholder meetings and events.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
· University degree in social or education (preferred)
· experience in social or education fields
· Working experience in education, international cooperation, NGOs
· General experience in the oil & gas industry
· Skills in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
· Skilled in stakeholder engagement and community consultation processes
· Experience in executing education projects in the oil & gas industry.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Fluent in English and Arabic languages
Fix Term 12 months
An environment where there is a constant requirement to maintain confidential information. Time constraints, and constant pressure to meet deadlines.
Working in an international and multiracial environment respecting people’s diversity by the Eni Code of Ethics
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work-life balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action-takers