YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospects and existing customers through building a strong customer relationship to ensure that customers’ needs are recognized and met.
- Establish customer agreements and ensure and that pricing guidelines are always applied and profitability targets for customers are met. Ensure that customers’ prices are reviewed on regular basis and whenever any discrepancy arises between actual and promised volumes a re-negotiation takes place.
- Develop and implement an approach to secure competitors and prospects business in the shortest time possible. Establish Prospects pipeline to support this approach and target them accordingly.
- Exploit all new opportunities from existing and potential customers (prospects) ensuring a maximum penetration of DHL in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement a personal sales plan and call cycle that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business and maximizes growth of existing customers to achieve the individual sales (volume and profitability) targets.
- Manage all customer-related information by communication to the selling team around specific customers as well as in sales systems so that other DHL staff can access customer and territory information.
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty and satisfaction to measure success, business fluctuation and possible business at risk. Take appropriate corrective action internally and / or with the customer.
- Promote DHL brand image and values through own appearance and behaviour so that it reflects DHL high standards and develops customers’ relationship.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University level, Business Degree
- 2 years’ experience in sales
- Excellent selling skills in a complex sale environment
- Business/commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- English and Arabic fluent with knowledge of Kurdish as an advantage
- Strong ability to impact and influence
- Good networking skills
- Excellent interpersonal understanding
- Strong achievement drive and initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Market industry knowledge
Strong career support in an international environment.
Great culture and colleagues.
Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!