The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality HSE Technical, Data Administration, Auditing support and contractors HSE evaluations to the HSE Compliance team and the broader Kurdistan Team.
- Facilitate, perform HSE data gathering to assist preparation of weekly/monthly/MNR reports.
- Assist HSE Compliance Advisor with audit participation, findings interpretation and record keeping in Beacon.
- Assist on successful Contractor quarterly HSE meetings.
- Assist HSE team on trainings logistics i.e., certificates, venue, vendor liaison if any, etc.
- Erbil office HSE induction, contractor management.
- Assist on the role of Beacon administration support.
- Assist on Contractors grandfathering program.
- Conduct contractors HSE evaluations.
- Enroll and successfully complete NEBOSH diploma program.
- Fundamental training on HSE management system, in house.
- To ensure regular updating of personal qualifications and attend to personal training as required.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Entry level role
- Proven competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Fluent in Kurdish and English languages
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science
- Previous work experience of minimum 3 years
- Address Erbil Office USD Month