Green Desert is a humanitarian, nonprofit, nonpolitical, nongovernmental Iraqi organization assisting traumatized people and children in Iraq and Kurdistan region of Iraq.
Our main areas of specialties are mental health & psychosocial support (MHPSS) education, child protection and livelihood. Our assistances reach the IDPs, Refugees, Returnees, Remainees and the Host Communities, in Mosul, Kirkuk and Erbil provinces.
- Collect data on the ground (field) on the projects and translate them to the target languages (English, Arabic or Kurdish).
- Do translation or interpretations during the trainings from English to Arabic & Kurdish or vice versa.
- Ensure that the translation is written with style, correct grammar and spelling, and Complete the work within the agreed timeline and submit the final translation in soft copy.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of the entire document before submitting it to the user department.
- Ensure accuracy of the terms and terminology used in the documents
- Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role
- Fluency in at least two languages (English & Arabic) in addition to your native language (Kurdish).
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.
- Collage degree in Translation, Interpreting or similar field.
- Time-management skills.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Based on Green Desert Salary Scale
- How to apply Please send your CV to [email protected] . In the email mention (Translator -Erbil ) in the subject line .Please note that emails without proper subject line will be ignored.