Position: Transportation Coordinator
Reporting To: Administration Manager
Duty Station: Baghdad branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees, or drive company vehicles for official travel and business, or as requested by the company.
- Deliver important documents to required destinations in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Keep vehicle clean and always maintained.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
- Complete compliance with health and safety rules of the company.
- Complete Compliance with traffic rule and regulation.
- Assist HR & Admin department to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Immediate report to Administration Manager of any incident or traffic accident that occur during working hours and after working hours.
- At least 2 year of work experience as a company driver
- Valid driver’s license, public and private
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good command in English, and fluency in Arabic
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Iraqi nationality
- Knowledge of Traffic rules as well as safety protocols
- Professional manner
- Good Multitasking skills
- Good team player
- Address Toyota Iraq, Al-Mansour, Baghdad