Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers’ lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
We are looking for a reliable Treasurer to manage the organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance. Senior management will also depend on you to report and analyze relevant information. We expect candidates who are experienced in financial management and swear by regulations. You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management. If you get excited when it comes to risk management and investments, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to protect the company’s finances to guarantee the long term success of business.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- Submit periodic reports detailing the company’s present financial situation and forecasting the coming quarter
- Prepare payment schedules and track payments based on the forecasted financial position
- Implement company policies regarding documentation and accounting of receipts and other financial information
- Prepare monthly and yearly budgets while continually monitoring expenditures
- Review statements and provide advice on issues pertaining to business finance
- Seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with partner financial intuitions
- Meet with the finance and accounting departments and assist in developing financial strategies quarterly and yearly
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant field
- Demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Accuracy when computing and managing numbers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to envision all aspects of business finances from large scale to minute
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply https://toters.bamboohr.com/careers/255