COMPANY MISSION & VISION
Myrtle is a financial company that aims to digitise trade and investment in the financial sector in Kurdistan and throughout Iraq.
Digitising & connecting all of Iraq and Kurdistan Financial system to the global to the global economical network
Providing the best financial services in the most efficient and efficient way.
ROLE IN THE COMPANY
We looking for a skilled Treasury Assistant to assist with the regular treasury operations You will help with the reporting of daily cash transactions as well as cash counting in this position. Additionally, you will be in charge of monitoring cash flow utilizing conventional bookkeeping and accounting procedures.
The Treasury Assistant will be reporting to Finance Manager
- Former experience as a Treasury Assistant.
- Bookkeeping and booking software and systems expertise
- The capability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent fine capacities.
- Capability to concentrate for extended ages of time.
- Superior written communication capacities.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ameliorate your computer knowledge.
- A bachelorette’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance is needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year of experience in accounting.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or a related field of study.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Fluent in Kurdish, Arabic and English Plus.
- Address AB Building,English Village,Kurdistan,Erbil,Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Applicants may submit an updated CV/Covering letter attached no later than the 15th Feb 2023 to the following email address: [email protected] Please mention in your email the job title in the subject line: Treasury Assistant. We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply for these positions. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Job Reference MYR-EBL-01