|REPORTING TO:||Finance Director|
|NUMBER OF POSITION:||1|
|DUTY STATION:||Erbil Governorate|
|CONTRACT DURATION:||One Year with Possible Extension|
|ANNOUNCEMENT DATE:||18 July 2023|
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||25 July 2023|
Dr. Atyaf Centers for IVF and infertility is a chain of medical centers, general hospitals, and specialized hospitals under the Dr. Atyaf brand name located in different cities in Iraq, which includes (Erbil – Baghdad – Basra – Anbar – Sulaymaniyah – Kut ). The Very first private IVF center and the very first private and successful IVF operation in Iraq is the Erbil branch which then allowed the founder an immense reputation which then made her think about and eventually branch out to different cities in order to fulfill the vision. Which is to serve the people of Iraq successfully and as it has done so since 2007 and it will continue serving the people of Iraq and possibly abroad for as long as possible not just as an IVF center or chain of IVF centers but as a medical institution mostly specialized in gynecology with a possible future in other branches of the medical sector.
Oversees all financial transactions and efforts going in or out of the corporation. The primary duties include budget control, financial reporting, record-keeping, and managing incoming and outgoing funds, including but not limit to all financial records and transactions of the corporation, prepare financial reports, and ensure that all financial transactions are conducted legally and ethically, in addition to manage and control the cash flow and transactions of the corporate office, clinics and hospitals of Dr. Atyaf Centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, deposit, and keep track of funds in banks;
- Preparing bank transfer letters;
- Reviewing bank accounts balances;
- Treasury bank reconciliation;
- Following up with the petty cash balances;
- Maintaining and archiving financial records and receipts for all daily transactions;
- Preparing reports of payments and cash receipts;
- Reviewing and preparing the reconciliation of daily cash report prepared by cashier;
- Write cheques, and provide financial reports regularly to upper management members;
- Document all treasury transactions;
- Manage formal reports and company bank statements
- Maintaining the treasury system and policies;
- Controlling the company’s treasury activities
- Handling outsourced treasury functions
- Responsible for the financial records of Dr. Atyaf Centers.
- Maintaining and archiving treasury records and receipts for all daily transactions;
- Manages invoicing procedures to collect money from the suppliers/providers/clients;
- Ensuring all treasury cash transactions are kept up-to-date;
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments;
- Manages the integrity of the Center’s corporate financial information;
- The corporate Treasurer is responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are properly and accurately recorded in the financial system and treasury system;
- The list of tasks/duties and responsibilities contained in this document is not necessarily exhaustive, and the employer is entitled to instruct the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the similar positions like Accountant, Treasurer, Finance Officer or financial field at Medical Sector;
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages, Kurdish Language is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook.) and Accounting ERP Software;
- Experience with dealing with Banks and government offices;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members;
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards and industry legislation;
- Effective data trending, analytical skill, document control, and technical skills
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications;
- Manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities;
- Attention to detail to ensure compliance with legal obligations and financial regulations;
- Strong problem-solving, training, team-building, and mentoring abilities;
- Ability to work with a team, autonomously and under pressure.
Working Condition & Benefits:
Working Days & Hours: 6 Days per week & 8 Hours per day;
Salary: Negotiable, based on Applicants’ knowledge and experience;
Annual leave: 21 Days;
- Salary Offer Negotiable, based on candidates' qualification and experience USD Negotiable, based on candidates' qualification and experience Month
- How to apply Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to Jobs@dratyafcenters.com, Subject line must read: DAC-IR-VA-23004, Treasury Specialist, Erbil Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a technical written test and communication skill related to English and Arabic languages.
- Job Reference DAC-IR-VA-23004, Treasury Specialist, Erbil