View more 2 days ago
To drive the different types of vehicles and truck families & work based on plan and supervisor recommendation, operates various types of machinery, performing routine maintenance checks, following strict safety regulations
- Drive different types of vehicle and truck families.
- Drive and operate machine using in excavation.
- Have basic knowledge of maintain faulty or accidents of machine (bobcat) and prepare faulty report with details to maintenance team if
- Ensure delivering the products in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies.
- Deliver the goods to the customers on-time and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest level of hygiene and safety requirements are met for the vehicles.
- Provide detailed reports and logs on the work done
- Inspect the machine outputs for quality control using precision tools.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- High School or Diploma (Preferred)
- Passion and Initiative
- Results Orientation
- Leadership & Empowerment
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Positive attitude & Team Work
- Communication and Interpersonal
- Problem Solving
- Ability to quickly identify and eliminate the flaws and errors in the operation.
- should be able to read, understand, and analyse blueprints and schemes.
- Ability to listen to and understand customers’ needs
- Time Management and Organization
- Working under pressure.
- Multitasking and Organization Skills.
Years of Experience
0-1 Years in Field Work.
- Good Driving Record and No Traffic Accident.
- Ability to utilize most efficient routes.
- Present a valid state driver’s license.
- Know how to write and speak are required.
Knowledge on GPS device usage is an advantage and reading map too.