- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) review and acceptance by business units.
- Accountable for efficient and effective review test results assigned to commercial and non-commercial CRs in a timely manner and compliant to business needs and IT roadmap.
- The overall plan, management, and execution of the entire User Acceptance Testing (UAT) flow, including:
– User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test strategy.
– UAT test plan.
– UAT test scenarios and test cases.
– UAT test status reports, and other feedback as provided from UAT.
- Review all documents and CR changes received from Commercial and Marketing product owners.
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong analytical, proven record on exceeding KPIs on key roles & projects in areas of consumer voice & data, VAS services, churn, loyalty and retention.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- English (preferred)