The purpose of the Urban Displacement and Outside of Camp UDOC Reception Assistant is to register all Tuz Community center visitors, support and oversee all admin related matters linked to the community centre. He/she will be reporting to the UDOC Officer. The position will be based in Tuz.
1. Role and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated UDOC project portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement
- Develop status reports as required by management.
- Keep the confidentiality of the data.
- Protect the data from being lost.
- Register Tuz Community center visitors in CC database on daily basis.
- Responsible for all data related to Tuz community center.
- Work closely with human resources, logistics, procurement and finance teams to ensure appropriate implementation of procedures.
- Prepare and follow up on Payment Requests, timesheet, attendance sheet, schedules and other relevant documents.
- Ensure that payments are made in time and mandatory documents are submitted.
- Maintain office supplies and stocks by checking inventory and order items.
- Prepare, receive and book meetings, classes, events and trainings, support arrangements for those.
- Support the UDOC officer and coordinator in establishing coordination mechanism to reduce gaps and duplications in humanitarian response, and increase accountability.
- Assist in daily office needs and support the UDOC officer in coordinating the UDOC center daily activities.
- Ensure proper filing of documents in both hard and soft copies.
2. Our Idea Candidate:
- Complete fluency in written and spoken Arabic.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other local languages is preferable.
- University degree in Business, Administration, Finance or other relevant BA preferred.
- At least 1-year experience as a Program assistant with NGO.
- Knowledge of humanitarian principles and code of conduct.
3. Other information:
Contract Duration: 6 months
Duty Station: Kirkuk-Tuz- Iraq
Health Insurance is provided
Salary: G3/S1, According to NRC’s Iraq salary scale and terms and conditions.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
NRC is an equal opportunity employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, and physical ability.
For more information, please read the Job Description
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
- Address Tuz