Ultimate Talent Company is seeking on behalf of a Well-known National Group specialized in Construction, Oil & Gas fields for a talented and qualified candidates for Operation Manager Position:
|No. of Position:||1|
|Type of Employee||National Staff|
|Announcement Date:||05 September 2023|
|Application deadline:||30 September 2023|
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Operations Manager to oversee and optimize the day-to-day operations of our aquatic environment facility. The successful candidate will maintain the highest standards of efficiency, safety, and environmental stewardship within our dynamic work setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, and supervise a skilled workforce to achieve operational excellence.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement, cost reduction, and innovation to enhance operational performance.
- Provide strategic direction and hands-on management of the facility’s operational activities to ensure smooth and efficient processes.
- Efficiently allocate and manage resources, including personnel, equipment, and supplies, to achieve operational objectives.
- Implement and maintain quality control measures to ensure the integrity of our aquatic environment.
- Uphold environmentally responsible practices to protect the aquatic ecosystem and surrounding areas.
- Ensure adherence to all safety regulations and protocols, including the maintenance of a safe working environment for all staff.
- Develop and manage budgets to optimize operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborate with suppliers and vendors to secure necessary resources and services while negotiating favorable terms.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or Agriculture, Master degree in a privilege.
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in the operation position or field.
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic and English languages, Turkish or Persian language is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook);.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and best practices.
Working Condition and Benefit Package:
- Working Days & Hours: 6 days per week & 8 Hours per day;
- Salary: $1600- $2000 USD per month, based on candidate experience and knowledge;
- Annual Leave: 21 Working Days per Year;
- Public Holiday: 16 Working Days per Year;
- Communication: Sim-Card, Internet & Monthly Scratch Card for business purpose.
- Salary Offer $1500-$2000 USD per month USD $1500-$2000 USD per month Month
- How to apply Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to Jobs@ultimate-talent.com, Subject line must read: UT-IRQ-037, Operation Manager– Dohuk
- Job Reference UT-IRQ-037, Operation Manager– Dohuk