Responsible for Integration, Planning and Design of IT VAS Services/Platform.
- Plan for VAS services and expansions.
- Generate Weekly/Monthly report for VAS nodes KPIs.
- Develop innovate/out-of-box solutions for any new required service or issue.
- Act as technical lead or project coordinator during any project related to VAS domain.
- Participate in design session for new products and services.
- Follow up intensively on the development plan for the team.
- Support operation teams in troubleshooting faults.
- Enhance KPI and revenue reporting streams.
- Strong knowledge in SS7 and IP protocols.
- Strong knowledge in MCO, USSD, Bulk SMS, VM, uOne, etc).
- Ability to work independently under demanding situations.
- Strong Unix/Linux administration skills.
- Strong Database management skills (DDL & DML).
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge in development tools (Shell, Java, Python, Perl,etc).
- Project Management Basics.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering or Telecommunication.