This position is responsible for administering all requests related to Hotspot Services and resolving it in timely and accurate manner on daily basis, directing complaints of survey team and route customer to coordinate resolution with the team leader.
- Activate new hotspot tunnel as per requests maintaining full information about site name, location and site owner contact information.
- Handle de-activation of hotspot sites up on request.
- Make coordination for all requests related to hotspot services and ensure resolving in timely and accurate manner on daily basis via all channels.
- Scheduling the hotspot service representative team for site Survey as needed.
- Ensure proper processing of complaints and adherence to escalation processes.
- Track missing and purposely damaged devices issues with hotspot service representatives to solve with site owners, interfere in complicated cases and adherence to escalation processes.
- Responsible for change of information of hotspot sites in the system up on request ensuring accurate update of data.
- Responsible for changing of ownership which include renewal of contracts & also all information is updated and archived accurately.
- Handle all Site Administrative Paperwork with legal department
- Re-activate hotspot sites up on request coordinating with province team leader.
- Handle archiving of all data (location coordinates, Contracts, Site owner documents, sites pictures) or paperwork related to the activation, re-activation and de-activation of hotspot sites
- Liaise with technical department to make sure proper installation and maintenance processes are being followed.
- Contact and convince resellers of near located towers about installing hotspot master links on their Towers.
- Conduct periodically campaign to measure open hotspot service and granted users (paid and free) satisfaction.
BA Degree in Business Admin or any related field.