Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements.
- Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively.
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as required.
- Organizing and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow.
- 3 years or more experience are required as a video editor or videographer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Filmmaking, Cinematography, or relevant field.
- Creative thinker and excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Address Iraq, Erbil
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (Video Editor- ERB)