cuting the VRP & TRP programs successfully & identify areas of
continuous improvement for delivery.
• Performance managing the VRP Teams, setting targets and milestones.
• Propose an Annual Plan (in year) setting out key activities, KPI’s, costs, and resource
• Prioritizing and approving of the scope and duration of VRP activities in accordance with
the Integrity Management Not Fit For Service (NFFS) dates.
Prioritizing and approving of the scope and duration of TRP activities in accordance with
the Integrity Management Master Reference Plan (MRP).
• Developing relationships with key stakeholders
• Developing and enhance lines of communication with Integrity Management, Operations,
Engineering, Maintenance and other functions to optimize work execution
• Establishing and coordinating progress meetings
• Supports capability training and talent development of Iraqi nationals for the VRP team
• MOC management and readiness for VRP, TRP delivery
• Capturing non-conformance performance and improvement plans with local contractors
• Completions & Closeout management.
• Authorizing and approving changes to scope of work following change request procedure
Degree / diploma qualified engineer or equivalent work experience
Essential experience and job requirements
Extensive and relevant industry experience in brownfield environments. At least 15 years
industry experience with 5 years in International multicultural Operational roles across the full
value chain of hydrocarbon and water production facilities. Experience in most of world
environments is preferred.
Desirable criteria and qualifications
• Key skills include communication, interpersonal relationships, facilitation, influencing, and
• Ability to develop others and foster diverse relationships in a multicultural environment
• Ability to identify correct priorities of maintenance and engineering support activities
• Identify and assess safety hazards
• A passion and relentless drive for continuous improvement
• Strong use of IT systems to analyse data, and produce reports & KPI’s etc
• Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing operating teams and contractors
• Strong cultural awareness
• Able to prioritise work in a high activity environment
• Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Strong bias for being proactive and getting results
• Demonstrate planning, organizational and communication
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.