View more 5 days ago
Lezzoo is hiring a Warehouse Associate in Erbil city.
Work Schedule: 6 Days/ Week, 9 Hours/ Day
- Receive, check, and report discrepancies for incoming shipments.
- Manage inventory, including tracking stock levels and conducting regular counts.
- Dispatch to fulfill orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Organize the warehouse and optimize storage space.
- Coordinate efficient logistics routing for outbound deliveries.
- Assist with cash management procedures.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and other departments.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Fluent in Kurdish, with proficiency in written English for tool usage and documentation. Arabic is a plus.
- Preferred prior warehouse or logistics experience.
- Very good computer skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- How to apply Interested candidates with the mentioned qualifications kindly send your CVs to:- firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention the position title in the #Subject line of your email.