- Act as a Scrum Master for a small project.
- Learn and follow the company’s agile process and SDLC.
- Create a healthy team culture.
- Organize and facilitate scrum ceremonies: sprint planning’s, estimations, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives and product demos.
- Consistently monitor and control sprint scope and backlog.
- Assist in organizing project ceremonies: setup, project retrospectives, scrum of scrums
- Engage stakeholders to clarify project requirements.
- Ensure that all backlog items are correctly documented and follow industry best practices (e.g., user story format, acceptance criteria).
- Identify team issues and impediments and assists in resolving them.
- Assist team members in other project needed activities.
- Assist in creating project status reports.
Keep up to date with new approaches and frameworks in software project management.
Bachelor degree in technology-related field or equivalent
Years of Experience
1 year of work experience