We are hiring! A warehouse keeper to join our team in Baghdad.
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items
- May be required to work with people in different departments and handle multiple tasks. So it is important that they can plan, organize, multi-task, and work cooperatively with others
- Oversees general operations and activities, including shipment and taking deliveries, conducting stock checks, recording warehouse transactions, storage of inventory, and guaranteeing the safe and efficient operation of the material handling equipment in a warehouse
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Performing daily/monthly warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Familiar with accounting principles, inventory systems, and storekeeping methods and procedures. It is also vital that they have Knowledge of forklift operations.
- Should be able to work with a computer and can utilize purchasing/inventory software, and Microsoft Office applications.
Requirements and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Good knowledge in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- How to apply To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com with Subject (Warehouse keeper)