A warehouse keeper, also known as a warehouse clerk or warehouse worker, plays a crucial role in managing and maintaining the inventory of automotive parts and equipment in a warehouse or distribution center.
- Receive, inspect, and record incoming automotive parts and products.
- Ensure accuracy in counting and documenting received items.
- Organize and maintain an orderly inventory system, which may include shelving, labeling, and categorizing items.
- Perform regular cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies in inventory records.
- Pick and pack automotive parts and products for outgoing orders.
- Verify order accuracy by checking part numbers, quantities, and quality.
- Prepare shipments for delivery or pick-up, including labeling and packaging.
- Keep the warehouse clean, organized, and safe.
- Monitor and maintain proper storage conditions, such as temperature and humidity, for sensitive automotive parts.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and report any issues to supervisors.
Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Maintain accurate records of inventory levels, shipments, and receipts.
- Generate and update reports on inventory status and order fulfillment.
- Use computerized inventory management systems and software.
- Inspect automotive parts and products for damage, defects, or discrepancies.
- Report any issues to supervisors and follow established quality control procedures.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Participate in safety training and follow emergency procedures.
- Collaborate with other warehouse staff, shipping/receiving teams, and other departments as necessary.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers regarding shipments, discrepancies, or order changes.
Forklift Operation (if applicable):
- Operate forklifts or other material handling equipment to move, load, and unload heavy automotive parts and products.
- Maintain a valid forklift operator’s license and follow safety protocols.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies and address issues related to damaged or incorrect shipments.
Compliance with Regulations:
- Adhere to all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies related to the handling and storage of automotive products.
- This job may require lifting and carrying heavy objects, standing for extended periods, and performing physically demanding tasks.
- Automotive warehouse keepers play a vital role in ensuring the efficient and accurate movement of automotive parts and products within a warehouse or distribution center, ultimately contributing to the success of automotive-related businesses.
- 1-3 years of Automotive Experience at reputable Automotive Companies
- Advanced Skills in Using ERP System
- High Communication Skills
- Fluency in Arabic, English, and Kurdish
- Iraqi Nationality
- Address The beginning of Erbil-Mosul Road
- Salary Offer Upon Negotiation USD Upon Negotiation Month
- How to apply Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Warehouse Keeper -EBL" in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.