I.S.M.S Co. Ltd for Trading medical and laboratory equipment announces one job opening:
Job title: Warehouse Keeper
Job shift: (Saturday – Thursday)
Working Hours: 8:30 Am till 4:30 Pm
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Years of experience: 1-2 years
Work Location: Erbil
Language: Arabic and English, Kurdish is a plus.
Driving License: Public and private driving license
Personal Attributes: Teamwork, Flexibility, Commitment
1. Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory (check in on the system).
2. Ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from suppliers.
3. Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are reported.
4. Classify the materials into categories and store them in the appropriate locations, taking care to observe the storage instructions on the boxes.
5. Periodical stock verification and ensure correctness of stock at all times.
6. Stock the materials received from suppliers properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
7. Issue materials to the end-users as per the schedule (check out on the system).
8. Contact with drivers to deliver the goods to the end-users.
9. Take responsibility for excess and shortage of goods (will be responsible for any losses or any damaged items if you didn’t report it to the management).
10. Carrying out an inventory of materials every 3 months (quarterly) in addition to an annual inventory (the end of each year).
11. Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued.
12. Ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss.
13. Supervising warehouse workers.
14. Take the necessary measures to protect the warehouse from exposure to fire, theft, vandalism or any other illegal activity.
15. Routine checks every week for: cleanliness + water leakage to avoid flooding + water tank level + functionality of generator + fire system function + security camera function + power supply + doors’ locks + forklift and other materials functionality + rodents.
16 Ensure that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable condition.
17. Maintain the neat and tidiness of store house.
18. Generate reports and submit to concerted management.
19. Submitting reports and complaints regarding any breach, damage or problems that occur to the materials and to the store.
20. In addition to the above, any other duties given by the manager or the management.
Contact us at: [email protected]/ [email protected]
Company website: www.isms-hc.com