Warehouse Mechanical Technician will control goods receiving and dispatching as per approved
specifications. Acquainted with and responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the
security of the building and stock. Adequate understanding of inventories, Materials handling, Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Hazard, Non-Hazard Products storage, etc., and issues observed shall be taken up in an appropriate manner.
Continue to Communicate and interface with Vendor/ Supplier, Inter department communication for issues/ Storage Materials.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization, and ensure management warehouse is in compliance with the company’s policies and vision
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with the data storage system
- Prepare weekly and monthly warehouse Balance reports, and support the finance team and inventory process.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment, for
example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- Daily planning and leading staff on materials to be loaded or on the assembly of items to be delivered.
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- B.Sc. in electrical or mechanical engineering Or Diploma with a high number of Experience.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office and databases
- Good communication skills.
- Have 1 year of experience in warehouse activities.
- Good oral and written communication skills, (English, Arabic)
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of operating the warehouse.
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Address Iraq - Al Muthanna - Samawa
- Salary Offer 1 USD 1 Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to [email protected]