Overall Objective of the Job:
The Warehouse Picker receives spare parts and checks the quantity and the safety of the supplied materials. Ensures allocated the spare parts in the right place in addition to carrying out all handling operations. Carrying out periodic and continuous inventory for all warehouse assets and ensure its compatibility with the system content as well as to ensure that all the input & exchange activities made in accordance with the policies and procedures adopted in SAS.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Controls spare parts inventory in the warehouse and ensure the adequacy of inventory upon request.
- Receives the spare parts orders and ensure its safety and compliance the bills of exchange in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Ensures compliance with safety and security requirements and protect the stock from damage.
- Develops a plan to arrange the inventory in the warehouse and organize the requirements of keeping certain types of stock.
- Checks the stock amount in the warehouse and prepare a list of required spare parts & materials.
- Stores the spare parts and materials according to storage systems adopted in SAS.
- Maintains the cleanliness of warehouse and notes the safety basic requirements and maintains all the materials in the store.
- Prepares spare parts to customers, branches and maintenance according to the list (Picking List).
- Informs the sales employee (the counter salesman and maintenance) that the spare parts ready for delivery, or inform them of any existence shortage in the amount in coordination with a logistical supervisor
- Performs any task assigned by his direct supervisor.
- Address Basra
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile to (firstname.lastname@example.org) titling your email with (Warehouse Picker Nightshift- SAS BSR).