- Should be able to calculate and figure out numerical notations such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Must possess the ability to deal with non-verbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.) in its most difficult phases.
- Responsible for assuring quality finish product.
- Identify workplace safety hazards and develop ideas and solutions to correct promptly.
- Coordinate with operation plan to reduce overall customer complaints on the product.
- Management of warehouse inventories in order to ensure the products not expire or damages Support to the sales department with accurate information of the expired products
- Support to the Logistics and Inventory Departments.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Coordinate with the commercial and finance divisions on the demand order and submitted to the suppliers accordingly
- Determine and analyze the market needs in all items related to our brands
Analyze the stock and ensure that dormancy is kept to a minimum.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation in a busy working environment.
- Strong knowledge of employment law legislation.
- Degree level in Business Management.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as warehouse quality control.
- How to apply To apply Kindly send your CV to [email protected] with vacancy title, and in PDF copy