Baghdad Tourism Island is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily construction warehousing activities. The Supervisor will report to the Fleet Manager in charge.
- Track inventory levels;
- Order new supplies in a timely manner;
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained;
- Supervise the warehouse team members;
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers;
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- 5 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Ability to work on different shifts.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good team management skills
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with Warehouse Supervisor in the subject line of the email.