- Job title – Warehouse Supervisor
- Job profile and description – We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
- Duties and responsibilities –
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Optimize employee workflow
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance
- Skills and specifications –
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording information
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Education and qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Valid Driver’s License
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their CV on the following email address [email protected]