On Behalf of an International FMCG- Manufacturing company in Erbil, WRS team is looking for a local candidate to work as a Warehouse Supervisor.
Work type: Full-time (Sunday- Thursday)
open to: Iraqi Locals
To manage & support overall operation of warehouse / Ensure inbound / outbound activities. / Overall responsible to maintain KPIs
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- GWP Compliance
- End to End FG & Co packing Management (Physical & SAP)
- R&P Inventory Accuracy, Warehouse machine management
- Stock Management Fuel / Chemical /Consumables, Waste removal, Scrap loading, Forklift maintenance.
- Leading the loading process & communication with distributors.
- Making PR and GRV for chemicals & Fuel &Waste removal& Scraps & Forklift maintenance.
- Chemicals inventory (Issuing it on SAP & Reconciliation with production & utility team).
- Fuel inventory (Issuing on SAP & Reconciliation with Utility team).
- Checking SAP after each plan for FG & Co-packing to make sure there is no differences.
- Following the maintenance of forklifts & Pickers with the supplier.
- Preparing stock report of FG & Co-packing.
- Following the warehouse team’s attendance & leaves.
- Making PLs / SAP.
- Weekly loading procedure (Fresh & Co packing).
- Plant R&P weekly inventory sheets.
- Sales on SAP for Fresh & Co-packing.
- Co-packing inventory.
- Finished Goods Physical inventory.
- FG Tracking report.
- Handling Scraps.
- Ensure traceability & QC reports.
- To be a role model in Safety behavior, ensure the safety of all personnel through strong implementation of Damawise safety systems, and by confronting & stopping any violation during his work hours.
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes, and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Provide instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence to relevant policies and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Ensure that all departmental reports of Localization department are prepared timely and accurately and meet the company and department requirements, standards, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- 3-5 years of FMCG/Factory Experience in Warehouse is mandatory.
- Diploma in Arts, science, or commerce is acceptable
- Should speak Kurdish and English. Arabic is plus.
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/warehouse-supervisor
- Job Reference https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/warehouse-supervisor