Job Description Summary:
- The Warehouse and Yard Supervisor is to ensure a safe and reliable operational environment. In this role, the Warehouse and Yard Supervisor will execute standard processes and procedures for warehouse activities. These processes include receiving, storage, yard management, preservation, physical inventory verification, accuracy and the delivery of inventory to internal and external customers.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Comply with the HSE & Quality policy for your assigned area of work. Actively participate in HSE programs as assigned
- Keep work areas of the facility in a safe, clean and organized manner at all times
- If ever any HSE incident takes place, Stop Work and report immediately as per the matrix.
- Review all associated ORA’s/HRA’s/MOC’s/Work Permits prior to starting work
- Optimize work flow, warehouse/yard layout efficiency.
- Liaise with AMO/Mfg/Service Delivery/Logistics/Quality as needed to ensure on time delivery and shipments
- Other warehouse and yard duties/projects as assigned
- Deliver as outlined in local service level agreement
- Review warehouse and yard throughput and efficiency, identify opportunities –investigate, develop action plans and execute plans
- Responsible for physical inventory and asset verification (CC/API) within North Rumila & Kurdistan BH bases.
People / Employees
- Foster a positive, respectful and inclusive work environment
- Adhere to the on call/shift schedule; notify direct manager immediately if any issues arise that would prevent from meeting scheduled obligation
- Provide coaching to other team members in areas of proven competence
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.