- Number of contractors: 1 Consultant.
- Location: Ninewa
- Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: Four Months,
Start Date: 01.12.2022
University degree in Water management Engineering or related Engineering discipline. Hold or be eligible for engineer’s union accreditation status by an appropriate national or international regulatory authority
At least 4 years of relevant in the field of water management projects development for an advanced degree, or 6 years for an undergraduate.
Fluency (level C) in English language and Arabic. Knowledge of Kurdish or a second official UN language is desirable.
Desired Experience for Entry into The Role:
- Has managed effectively the design, implementation and monitoring of construction projects
- Has experience working with Governmental technical counterparts.
- Address Ninawa USD Month
- How to apply Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. Kindly write ( Water Engineer – Ninewa ) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.