An oil and gas major are looking for a Logistics and Materials Manager in Iraq on a 28/28 rotation that has a strong background in Wells.
- Lead the Wells M & L Team by example with a strong commitment to HSSE, efficiency, practicality, personal ownership and training of skillsets to Iraqi nationals.
- Road map potential digital changes and standardise workable wells materials and logistics processes, standards and plans.
- Assign responsibilities and tasks to expat and national team member`s dependent on skill sets, experience and knowledge.
- Accountability for cost control, cost recovery guidelines and reporting of well tangible usage in wells.
- Accountability in long term planning for Wellhead planning /ordering.
- Focal point for all Wells machine shop contracts and manufacturing of API equipment
- A Focal point with Wells departments for all equipment planning and requirements outwith of Iraq and the importation of such.
- Identify and input Wells Requisitions, Service orders, Contract call offs, assist in new contract planning
Criteria & Qualifications:
- Ability to coach and mentor national staff in best industry practises.
- Proven track record of delivery in Materials operations for large scale up-stream Drilling & Work over operations.
- Ability to streamline, roadmap, rollout and implement new processes and procedures where required.
- Strong knowledge of transport standards and guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Well Tangibles including OCTG, Rotary equipment, Completion equipment and the operations involved in Drilling / Work over / Well services operations.
- Strong team player and proven experience in a similar leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of safety and HSSE requirements relating to logistics and transport in a large scale drilling / completion/ Work over environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate openly at all levels.
- Strong IT skills and ability to move and digitalise processes where identified.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required experience, your profile will not be considered.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.