This position is responsible for building and maintaining a customer base while meeting sales profit goals. Work with supervisor to create a sales strategy, collaborate with customers, inform customers about sales opportunities, and collect requests. Other job duties include notifying clients of technical issues, availability, and pricing, while making recommendations on services that may help clients meet their business goals. Also responsible for managing customer expectations and staying updated on industry trends and issues. Expected to develop and close new revenue opportunities as well as manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis.
This position is responsible to Integrated solutions and various collections of products.
- Manage all GSM’s accounts’ activities (Generate requirements, upgrading, downgrading, activating new tunnels, and billing).
- Achieve Monthly Revenue Targets by identifying new prospects.
- Provide competitive proposals, highlighting corporate’s value proposition.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service to all customers.
- Maintain account information in CRM system.
- Develop and focus on the ISP’s competitors in the market and generate a monthly report.
- Development and implementation of the Wholesale Partnerships to ensure the achievement within the company business plan.
- Develop long-term relationships with wholesale GSM customers.
- Identify sales leads, provide sale support (including working with engineering and operations for the successful cutover of sold services), manage sales processes, close sales deals, and negotiate terms and conditions
- Take overall leadership position on contract negotiations and coordinate Executive, Legal and Operational resources to drive the process to timely completion.
- Manage and document adequate sales pipeline (estimated annual revenue target)
- Provide accurate weekly activity, and various monthly and ad hoc reports to management.
- Act as an escalation point for customers to remove any obstacles towards the availability of service.
- Identify and negotiate agreements with suitable partners that correspond to the company mission and business objectives.
- Manage the regular process of communication to customers and other important stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Proactively identify and track programs for revenue attainment, cost, and overall business progress.
BA degree in Business Administration or equivalent.