This position is responsible for building and maintaining a customer base while meeting sales profit goals. Work with supervisor to create a sales strategy, collaborate with customers, inform customers about sales opportunities, and collect requests. Other job duties include notifying clients of technical issues, availability, and pricing, while making recommendations on services that may help clients meet their business goals. Also responsible for managing customer expectations and staying updated on industry trends and issues. Expected to develop and close new revenue opportunities as well as manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis.
• Manage all wholesale accounts’ activities (upgrading, downgrading, activating new tunnels and billing).
• Achieve Monthly Revenue Targets by identifying new prospects
• Provide competitive proposals, highlighting corporate’s value proposition
• Act as primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service to all customers
• Maintain account information in CRM system
• Develop wholesale focused on ISP competitors, Resellers, etc in the market.
• Development and implementation of Wholesale Partnerships to help ensure achievement of Company business plan.
• Develop long-term relationships with wholesale customers.
• Identify sales leads, provide sale support (including working with engineering and operations for the successful cutover of sold services), manage sales processes, close sales deals, and negotiate terms and conditions
• Take overall leadership position on contract negotiations and coordinate Executive, Legal and Operational resources to drive process to timely completion
• Manage and document adequate sales pipeline (estimated annual revenue target)
• Provide accurate weekly activity, and various monthly and ad hoc reports to management
• Act as an escalation point for customers to remove any and all obstacles to developing business in the
• Identify and negotiate agreements with suitable partners that correspond to Company mission and business objectives
• Manage regular process of communication to customers and other important stakeholders throughout the organization
• Proactively identify and track programs for revenue attainment, cost, and overall business progress
Analyse and recommend solutions important to channel management function
BA degree in Business Administration or equivalent.