We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Carry out test and workover seriously based on design. Control single well cost strictly. Organize the work under HSE, quality, schedule and cost principle.
- Responsible for workover rig acceptance before operation, supervise and check various material and its quality.
- Issue work orders to contractors, supervise and inspect the ongoing situation.
- Supervise and inspect special operation quality and safety measures on-site. Organize safety consultation, inspection, evaluation, dispatch works, requisition, before daily work start.
- Master well situation, report production timely, suggest forward opinions, accept orders.
- Fill in and hand in the operation daily report, summary report after completion.
- Signed the operation rig’s final invoice justly.
- Responsible for inspecting equipment and tools that operation needed, to ensure operation smoothly. Supervise rig’s routine fire drill, abandon drill and first aid exercise according to HSE measures.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the superiors.
- Must be Iraqi National
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Familiar with Office software.
- Qualification: Bachelor degree or above.
- No less than 10 years related experience related production engineering, downhole operation.
- Professional Technology: Production Engineering, Downhole Operation.
- To be healthy physically and mentally.
Number of required persons: 3
Please fill out and send your CV with below CV Format in Word document.
|Date of birth:|
|Language level:||1、 2、|
|Areas where worked|
|COMPANIES worked for|
- Address Iraq, Wasit - Al - Kut USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to SGS Iraq HR email: [email protected] Please indicate the code of the position (L9) in the Subject line. CVs without the subject line "L-9" will not be considered. Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration. The deadline will be the 22nd of June 2022 at 5:00 PM (Iraq time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. * Note:- please send your national ID, certificates attached in the application email as well. CV's without the format mentioned above with word document will not be considered.