DNO has a leading position in reserves and production in Kurdistan, Iraq operating the Tawke PSC. Due to increasing drilling activities, DNO is now seeking an experienced workover and completion Supervisor to work on a 20 days-on 10 days-off rotation. The Workover and Completion Supervisor will be joining an international dynamic working environment characterized by highly experienced, skilled and motivated employees. The Workover and Completion Supervisor has overall wellsite responsibility for the supervision of WO and completion operations. Provides HSSE and operations leadership with DNO junior staff and DNO contractors. Health, safety, environment and security are core values at DNO and are taken incredibly seriously.
- Ensures compliance with DNO policies and standards
- Identifies high risk situations, documents them, and adopts risk mitigation approach
- Implements the application of the Permit-To-Work System at the rig site
- Assures the issuing and dissemination among the rig site personnel of all Emergency Response Plans to handle unscheduled events
- Conducts Safety Drills related to well control and other potential hazards involved in well operations with night crew.
Planning and Operations
- Ensures well control event preparedness
- Verifies adherence to instructions and procedures as per the approved program in place and procedure/instruction from day Workover supervisor.
- Organizes pre-job meetings with night crew.
- Prepare completion sub-assemblies and ensures all ID’s/OD’s and prepare the tally.
- Responsible for checking all completion equipment and tools on site after delivery to ensure readiness (QA/QC)
- Prepares Daily Reports during all WO & completion operations (DWR)
- Prepares Daily Cost Tracker during all WO & completion operations (DCR)
- Prepare other reports, NPT, fluid/chemicals, Daily equipment reports, etc.
- Discusses program changes with crew being proactive in improvement suggestions.
- Daily calls and communication with the Well Intervention Superintendent in town
- Prepares Daily Reports during all Well Intervention and Workover operations (DWR)
- Prepares Daily Cost Tracker during all Well Intervention and Workover operations (DCR)
- Documents within 24 hours any failure or incident report (in SYNERGY where access possible)
- Discusses program changes with Well Service team being proactive in improvement suggestions
- Initiates the Management of Change (MOC) process when required and communicates the issue to the WI Superintendent
Training and Development
- Mentors Well Service operators, Well Service Engineers and junior staff at the wellsite
- Assesses preparedness for well control events by conducting regular drills
- Regular H2S drills to ensure all personnel on location are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Completions and Workover with a minimum of 2 years as supervisor.
- A valid Level 4 Supervisor IWCF Certificate
- A valid H2S ticket
- Safety courses required to carry out work at site and in accordance with company policy and as required by Country law and regulations
- Address Tawke Field USD Month