Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
In house Workshop operational support for South Rumaila Oilfield Upper Completions and Service Tools
Is expected to be responsible for planning and preparation of well sub-assemblies, quality packages and readiness of rental equipment under scope of Service Tools contract and the Upper Completions contract.
The Workshop Completions Coordinator shall be assigned as the key position for delivery of all workshops related activities and deliverables, their primary responsibility shall be the safe and efficient delivery of the equipment sub. assembly preparation and coordination. As focal person for jobs and equipment preparation:
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that full contractual obligations are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring the provision of all the equipment preparations and documentation meet or exceed Customer’s requirements.
- Preparation of QA/QC packages for Wellsite equipment.
- Sub Assembly procedures & Diagrams
- Component inspection sheets
- Make up torque graphs.
- Pressure test charts
- QA/QC packages are to be issued to COMPANY for review and approval prior to the mobilization of equipment.
- Ensuring there is sufficient redress components in stock in line with COMPANY planned activity levels.
- Responsible for managing sufficient levels of BECL free issued pup joints are available to sub assembly preparation.
- To be proactive in approach and to assess and improve service quality on a regular basis.
- Responsible for job tickets finalization, to be sent to coordinator position for final review and submission to customer based on the job packages and then process to finance for final invoicing.
Minimum of 5-6 years industry experience with a min of 3-4 years’ experience in Completions