Responsible for Leadership, Direct Account Relationship and Team Motivation of a Strategic Functional Area within the B2B Sales team and leading the merchants & corporates acquiring – sales team for new payment solutions and be responsible for portfolio growth via aggressive merchants & corporates acquisition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Promote and present digital payment solutions and other AsiaPay products to Merchant, SMEs, Large Enterprise Accounts per their business needs.
* Works collaboratively with all other functions within Asiapay to drive the Asiapay B2B agenda and ensure alignment.
* Maintain Clients relationships to ensure continuous growth and Achieve B2B business in terms of objectives and targets.
* Ability to clearly communicate Asiapay’s value proposition to B2B sales teams or any other commercial team.
* Leverage prospect and contract new Merchant, SMEs, Large Enterprise Accounts, and partners by presenting the appropriate solutions for the business.
* Work in close collaboration with the B2B Relationship Managers for referrals and securing appointments.
* Achieve Corporate sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
* Develop and implement strategies for achieving sales goals, forecasts, and pipeline management.
* Create sales schedules for the Acquiring team, follow up and provide regular updates.
* Develop and implement a business plan to grow the business.
* Build and manage the relationships of key accounts.
* Generate, maintain, and increase business opportunities with existing Clients.
* Prepare reports as required regarding business development including market comparison analysis, business opportunities, recommendations, and competitors’ activities.
* Daily tracking of the sales team’s performance and daily visits with immediate actions as required.
* Ensure that cross-selling off other AsiaPay products while AsiaPay Policies are followed.
* Gather and share market/competitor intelligence and inform Channel Head about any gaps in product offering compared to peers.
* Represent the company in various events, socializing events and other activities and facilitate the promotion and branding of the company, its products/ services.
* Ensures Service Improvement Plans are followed-up upon and that NPS targets are met.
*Make sure business processes done based on proper way in compliance with required B2B documents and Policy, and CBI rules and regulations)
Education, Experience & Qualifications necessary to perform the job:
Education: BSc. Degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Marketing/ Business administration or any related field..
Experience: At least 3 years of working experience in corporate section & 2 years’ experience in team management
Language: Language skills (Arabic, English, Kurdish )h.
Location , Baghdad, Basra, Mosul , Erbil , Sulaymaniyah.
To apply , please send your CV to: [email protected]
- Address Sulaymaniyah, Erbil, Basra, Mosul, Baghdad
- How to apply Interested applicant may send their resumes at ([email protected]), PLEASE indicate the position you are applying for in the subject area (B2B Team leader).