The Brand Manager is responsible for the communication and maintenance of the brand’s values, aligning market and brand strategies, providing a clear vision and position to the brand, and keeping track of business performance, opportunities and threats. The Brand Manager also acts as the direct contact for all marketing activities with the suppliers.
- Have to do market visits and Study marketplace trends in Iraq, Dubai, France: brand ranking, market share, etc.
- Monitor the competition through market surveys, pricing analysis, products comparison etc…
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies in the Iraqi market to achieve the designated brand’s objectives
- Communicate annual brand marketing plan to all retailers
- Have an accurate awareness of brand principles and communicate same to all clients
- Responsible for the A&P as agreed with the supplier and internally
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices and invoices
- Monitor and analyze sell-out data to accurately forecast orders per season per client.
- Analyze the stock and ensure that dormancy is kept to a minimum
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel to Dubai,France,etc…
- Address Erbil, Iraq
- How to apply You can send your CV to: - [email protected]