INTERSOS is an international, non-profit, humanitarian organization on the front line of emergencies, bringing assistance to victims of armed conflicts, natural disasters, and extreme exclusion with particular attention to the protection of the most vulnerable people. Since 1992 our humanitarian workers have been helping people affected by humanitarian crises: we provide first aid, food, shelter, medical assistance, and basic goods. We ensure that basic needs, such as education, access to clean water, and health assistance, are met.
All INTERSOS staff are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the staff.
- The contractor will supervise by the SFP and security department in the country office.
- The Contractor shall patrol the facility identified above during the time shift and protect the assets and the facility of the Contracting Authority.
- The Contractor conforms to the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct at all times.
- The Contractor shall be properly trained and/or licensed, in accordance with local law, to perform such a service, otherwise the training will be provided by the Contracting Authority.
- The Contractor shall be wearing appropriate clothing and identification badges.
- The guards shall have the following shifts: 8 hrs during the days identified by the relevant personnel of the Contracting Authority.
- The Contractor may be given keys to the [Offices/GHs/Warehouse]. In such case, a written receipt will be issued to the Contractor indicating that the keys have been handed over.
- The Contracting Authority will provide (radio communication equipment, torch etc.) and the Contractor agrees to maintain the equipment in good conditions.
- (g) The Contractor shall communicate with relevant security personnel on duty during any incident or relevant situation.
- In the event of an emergency, the Contractor shall contact directly the coordinator.
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Two years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Prior experience in security, law enforcement, or a related field is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of security equipment and systems.
- Physical fitness and the ability to stand, walk, or perform physically demanding tasks for extended periods.
- Vigilance is required, the ability to be alert and attentive. The watchmen must constantly observe their surroundings to detect any unusual or suspicious activities.
- Trustworthiness and honesty are non-negotiable qualities, they must adhere to strict ethical standards and demonstrate integrity in handling sensitive information and assets.
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high-stress situations.
- Knowledge of emergency response procedures and first aid/CPR certification is advance.
- Knowledge of reporting security incidents.
Education & Languages :
- Arabic, basic English is Preferably
- At least secondary school or equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Address Jaddah Camp
- How to apply INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. INTERSOS is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. For those interested and who meet the required criteria, please apply below. Kindly note that: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date. The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.