Position: Logistics Specialist
Reporting To: Logistics Manager
Duty Station: Basra branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Follow up on vehicles and spare parts transportation arrangements (both international and inside Iraq).
- Coordination and follow up on import of goods to Iraq.
- Vehicles Inspection (Damage & parts availability).
- Vehicles Movement & Parking.
- Support and arrangement of import license for commodity receiving.
- Import documentation handling including Manifest control.
- Customs duty management including negotiation with customs authority and payment management.
- Control of missing and damaged goods during transportation and storage.
- Improvement of transportation and storage quality
- Insurance arrangement and claim.
- Stock/inventory management (stockyard/warehouse management)
- Update of Logistics/inventory data
- Coordination with service suppliers (manufacturer, transportation/storage company, custom broker, etc.)
- Coordination with other company sections in (PDI, Sales, Parts, Warranty, Training etc.)
- Logging and record-keeping of order, stock, transportation, receiving, delivery, sales, etc.
- At least 2 years in a similar role, and knowledge in automotive sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Iraqi nationality
- Professional and enthusiastic manner with a passion for learning
- Energetic and Sociable
- Active team player
- Open for travel for Iraqi cities as well as abroad
- Address Toyota Iraq, Hamdan Road, Basra