Gathering and analyzing financial information for internal use Supporting budgeting and funding .
Assisting the company in managing its investment portfolio.
We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data.
You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation.
You must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
Reported to Finance controller.
1- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use.
2- Support budgeting and funding.
3- Preparing reports include operational budgets, cost estimates for existing products, budgets for new product lines and profit and loss reports by division.
4- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio.
5-Take responsibility for accounts payable, revenue, cash reconciliations, general ledger, and prepaid expenses.
6-Interact with other departments to assist with performance improvement, develop action plans and meet established timelines while understanding deliverables & dependencies.
7-Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
8- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
9 -Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making.
10-Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk.
11-Advise on problems and suggest improvements.
12-Supervise lower-level personnel.
13 Assisting in year-end statutory audit process.
Requirements and skills:
* Proven experience as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role.
* Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
* Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
* Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
* Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office.
* Analytical mind with aptitude in math.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* A problem-solver with attention to detail.
* Organizational and leadership skills.
* BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field.
* Relevant certification (e.g. CMA) will be preferred.
*A strong technical background and understanding of GAAP / IFRS.
Location , Asia Pay HQ, located in Sulaymaniyah City
- How to apply Interested applicant may send their resumes at ([email protected]), PLEASE indicate the position you are applying for in the subject area (Management Accountant).