We are HIRING!!, RAWNAQ ALDUR is looking for a talented pastry chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries or other sweet goods. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare a variety of baked goods
- Monitor and order ingredients, supplies and equipment
- Ensure the bakery section of the kitchen adheres to health and safety regulations
- Identify staffing needs, help to recruit new personnel and train them
- Develop new seasonal recipes and menus and keep up with the latest trends
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Pastry Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
- 2 or more years’ experience working within the food industry as a Pastry Chef, Baker, or relevant role.
- Working knowledge of baking techniques and the pastry-making process.
- Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts.
- Keen attention to detail.
Capable of working in a fast-paced, production environment
- How to apply please send your updated resume (CV) to [email protected] and please indicate” in the subject line (pastry chef)