A local company in Erbil is looking to hire a talented and ambitious candidate to its team in the following department: Architect – Interior Designer
The job of the interior designer is a fulltime, salaried position that will oversee the needs of Dar Kurd projects in the Kurdistan region. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious interior designer who will be responsible for the following tasks; preparing plans, developing designs, surveying sites, and estimating costs for construction projects utilizing related software applications and engineering software programs.
- General outreach/communication with customers during design and construction phase.
- Surveying sites by taking measurements, preparing drawings, 2D & 3D designs, design development, detailed (phase 2) drawings, preparing bill of quantities/material list and preparing construction programs.
- Majority of the work will be Modeling and Rendering.
- Preparing as-built documents, drawings and quantities during and after construction stage.
- Supervision of interior projects, and keeping track of construction process and communication with construction staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in architecture/interior design.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in interior design and construction.
- Proficiency in programs such as AutoCAD, one of 3D modeling and rendering software (3DS MAX, Sketchup, V-ray, Lumion, etc.), and photoshop is a requirement. (Proficiency in Revit is a bonus)
- Proficiency in two of the following languages is required; Kurdish, Arabic or English.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- How to apply *If you are interested in this position and meet the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly submit your CV and portfolio to the following email address: [email protected] Please ensure that the subject of email is “Architect – Interior Designer”