Kurdistan Save the Children is a non-profit, non-political, and non-sectarian organization that provides assistance regardless of race, gender, traditions, political or religious affiliation. We work with children in various fields of child protection, sponsorship, health and education. Our main aim is to work directly or indirectly, to ensure a better future for children, through improving and providing their various medical, social, economic, and educational needs. KSC has been established in 1991. our main office is located in Sulaymaniyah.
The Program Assistant will play a crucial role in supporting the Program Director in the effective implementation and coordination of various programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing secretary duties, ensuring efficient communication, organization, and documentation within the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Program
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date program files and documents.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings, as well as follow-up on action items.
- Prepare and edit program reports and correspondences as required.
- Facilitate communication within the program team and external stakeholders.
- Draft, proofread, and edit emails, memos, and other written communications.
Assist in the coordination of events, workshops, and meetings
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in program support or administrative roles is a plus.
- Professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Proven experience as a secretary, administrative assistant, or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities in Kurdish, Arabic and English language.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office and other relevant software.
Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Address Sulaimaniyah, Rizgary 408, Hapsakhany naqeeb
- How to apply Please Fill in the google form as requested.