We are looking for React.js / Node.js Front-End Developers to join our team in Erbil city.
Work Schedule: 5 Days/ Week, 9 Hours/ Day.
No. of Positions: 2
As a React.js / Node.js Front-End Developer at Lezzoo, you will play a crucial role in the development and launch of our new product. You will work closely with our team of talented developers and designers to create a seamless and interactive user experience. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of Node.js is necessary.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work with backend developers to integrate RESTful APIs.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Participate in code reviews and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and apply them into operations and activities.
- Graduates or students of Software Engineering, Computer, IT or a related field.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- How to apply Interested candidates with the mentioned qualifications kindly send your CVs to: ([email protected]). * Please mention (React.js Front-End Developer – Erbil) in the Subject line of your email. * Due to the urgency of this position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, the vacancy can be filled prior to the deadline. * Applications without the subject line will not be considered.